- Made with high quality 100% Superwash Merino Wool.
- Works to standard DK weight patterns.
- A great all-rounder breed of wool for exceptional next-to-skin comfort.
- Fire-resistant, breathable, anti-static, and resistant to odour, soiling, and water/spills.
- Suitable for delicate machine washing.
- Naturally renewable, biodegradable, and compostable.
- Each skein weighs 100g/3.52oz with a length of 225m/246yds.
Sabharwal is the plastic-free sister to MCN (merino cashmere nylon) yarns. It is luxurious, soft, and shimmery, making it ideal for next-to-the-skin accessories.
Weight ~ 100g / 3.52oz
Length ~ 225m / 246yds
Fibre ~ 100% Organic Merino Wool
Colourway ~ Daffodils
Washford Organic is a 100% organic merino double knit weight yarn that can be comfortably worn next to the skin, in garments such as cowls, hats, scarves, cardigans, and jumpers.
All double knit weight yarns are in this section!
Showing all 4 results