- Made with high quality Baby Alpaca, Silk, & Cashmere fibres.
- Works to standard 4ply/fingering weight patterns.
- Amazingly soft ideal for next-to-the-skin luxury.
- Fire-resistant, breathable, anti-static, and resistant to odour, soiling, and water/spills.
- Suitable for hand washing.
- Naturally renewable, biodegradable, and compostable.
- Each skein weighs 100g/3.52oz with a length of 400m/437yds.
Made from 70% Baby Alpaca (the alpacas first and finest shearing) plus 30% Silk make this a sumptuous and soft yarn with good drape. It is ideal to wear next to the skin, especially for lace shawls and cowls.
- Made with high quality 100% British Texel wool.
- Chunky weight yarn works up quickly.
- Medium weight wool fiber perfect for durable products such as outerwear and home furnishings.
- Fire resistant, breathable, and resistant to odour, soiling, and water/spills.
- Naturally anti-static = no more static hair when you remove your woolly hat!
- Naturally biodegradable and compostable.
- Each skein weighs 100g/3.52oz …
Showing all 3 results